• Brawley Union High School District ~ Registrar's Office

    Isabel Silva, District Registrar 760.312.5819  registrar@brawleyhigh.org



    Transcript Request

    Transcripts may be requested by going to www.parchment.com, mail, online or walk in. 
    Walk In Request

    Must complete a transcript request form in the Main Office, there will be a $3.00 charge.

    Request By Mail

    1. Send a letter to the registrar with a money order for $3.00 paid to the order of BUHSD. 
    2. Include your name as it appeared when you attended our school, date of birth, graduation date or drop date. Please specify what school you attended in our district. 
    3. Give the address and contact information as to where you want the transcript mailed. If someone other than the student is picking up the transcript, please note the name.
    4. If mailing, please allow 10 days for processing 

     Request Online

    Please go to the following link to order a transcript online: 

    BUHS Transcript On Line Request
    DVHS Transcript On Line Request

    Petition for InterDistrict Attendance

    InterDistrict Petitions are filed with the BUHS Administration Office.  You can contact Sandra Cortez at scortez@brawleyhigh.org or 760-312-6073. 

    Parents who need to file an InterDistrict Petition for their child to attend another school district can download this petition and bring it to the BUHS Administration Office.  If you are requesting to attend a school at BUHSD, please complete the petition and take it first to your current district of residence.

    Please contact Sandra Cortez at scortez@brawleyhigh.org or 760-312-6073 with any questions.

    New student to BUHSD

    If you are new to the district, please refer to the Transcript/Enrollment Information page below for the necessary procedures and documents.

Phone: 760-312-5819


Degrees and Certifications:

Mrs. Isabel G. Silva

District Registrar